IT’S AWESOME! We came to this clinic/hospital for IVF treatment and the result was positive and our treatment was practically handled by professionals. We’ve had to recommend this clinic for a number of people both within and outside the country. I must commend the attitude of the members of staff at large and particularly Professor Ashiru’s professional and caring attitude in caring for patients.
- Asherman syndrome: A cause of difficult infertility
- IVF gaining acceptance among childless couples but beyond reach of the poor
- World Sickle Cell Day: New technology can prevent condition —Ashiru
- Structural, behavioural and environmental causes of female infertility (2)
- Structural, behavioural and environmental causes of female infertility