We began to look into surrogacy after 12 years of infertility due to endometriosis, 4 surgeries and 4 unsuccessful IVF cycles both in the UK and Spain. We were referred to MART by a family member and although we were skeptical we decided to come and make some inquiries last may. Our skepticism however was changed with our very first encounter with the receptionist who was very friendly and welcoming. Our experience and opinion of MART only got better during the consultation with the doctor, whose professionalism and confidence are highly commendable. We decided to progress with the surrogacy and the entire process went seamlessly. To the glory of God, we welcomed our healthy baby boy few days ago. We would like to say a big “Thank you” to all the staff of MART. Everyone we had contact with demonstrated high levels of competence, professionalism and knowledge. Everyone has been very friendly, approachable and helpful. We are glad we discovered this hidden gem right here in Nigeria. We have recommended MART to people and will continue to do so.
- The endocrine disruptors’ chemicals in environment- Prof Oladapo A. Ashiru OFR, FAMedS.
- Update on gestational surrogacy
- Recent advances in understanding polycystic ovarian syndrome
- It is now clear that Environmental Toxin may lead to polycystic ovarian syndrome
- PREMATURE OVARIAN FAILURE by Dr. Moji Aderonmu