I came to Medical Art Center because I wanted a child free from sickle cell anaemia because my husband and I are carriers. I did IVF/PGD in this clinic as a friend told me about their success rate and their specialists. Now I have a daughter that is free from Sickle cell anaemia. We are grateful to God for this awesome work from Prof. Ashiru and the team. You people are awesome indeed.
- Asherman syndrome: A cause of difficult infertility
- IVF gaining acceptance among childless couples but beyond reach of the poor
- World Sickle Cell Day: New technology can prevent condition —Ashiru
- Structural, behavioural and environmental causes of female infertility (2)
- Structural, behavioural and environmental causes of female infertility