She was a postgraduate student of the University of New South Wales, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, Sydney, Australia. She has completed her Ph.D., program, with her post doctoral interest in Reproductive Medicine, Clinical Endocrinology and Infertility Management.
She is a member of the:
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Washington D.C, U.S.A
- American Society For Reproductive Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A
- Society for the Study of Reproduction, Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, U.S.A
- The Endocrine Society, Washington, DC, U.S.A.
- Endometriosis Association, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
- Pre Genetic Implantation Diagnosis International Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- International Diabetes Federation, Montreal, Canada.
- The British Project Professional Society, U.K.
- The British Safety Council, U.K.
- Business professional women (BPW), West African Women Association (WAWA).
- International Network for the Rational Use of Drugs (INRUD)
- Nigerian Institute of Management. (NIM)
- Lagos State Malaria Control Committee.
- Nigeria- Britain Association (NBA)
- Nigerian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism an affiliate of International society of Endocrinology (NSEM).
- Glaucoma Association of Ghana.(GAG)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
Dr. Kemi is a UN trained counselor and has attended several training's and seminars on Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology, Clinical Pharmacology, and Embryology, in Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, South Africa, Israel, Ireland, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, UAE, United States of America e.t.c.
She has various Scientific Presentation and Publications to her credit.
She is the coordinator for Continuing Professional Development/Continuing Medical Education Unit for Mart Group of Healthcare Services.
Dr. Kemi is the Founder and CEO of DIVAF, (www.divaf.org) an NGO enhancing access to Health and Education, Championing the Rights of Women and Children especially the “girl-child”.
She also founded KAFOWCHER INITIATIVE( Kemi Ailoje Foundation For Women and Children’s Health Education,Empowerment and Rights). An organization dedicated to advocacy, education and empowerment of women, youth and children especially the less privileged and disadvantaged.
She has partnered with and consulted for UNICEF, European Union Prime, ALCO-World Bank project, NACA and several other State, National and International agencies on Reproductive health and Sexuality Education (Protection and Participation Rights).
She pioneered and revitalized the anti HIV/AIDS clubs in the UNICEF child friendly schools in the South West Zone of Nigeria.
She won the National youth award for Leadership, Efficiency, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP/NOKIA INTERNATIONAL 2006 AWARD) and other notable awards.
Dr Kemi joined the Medical Art Center team with the view of contributing to improve and enhance Assisted Reproductive Technology service as part of Health care delivery.